Did you know that you can rent our sunny space in Rochester's arts district, Neighborhood of the Arts? We would love to talk to you about hosting your next photoshoot, business meeting, bridal shower, baby shower, birthday party, small wedding or other special event.
What we offer:
- Access to two rooms (our Green Room and Gallery Room), a projector, computer, speakers, 12 6-ft long rectangular tables, and 60 chairs.
- The capacity to hold up to 104 people, or seat up to 60 people.*
- Easy and free parking thanks to the lot next to our door, the Village Gate parking lot, and street parking along Anderson Avenue.
- Entertaining made easy. Our catering partners offer a variety of menu options - from simple snacks to a customized full dinner and drinks.
- ADA accessible. From our entrance to our restrooms, our entire space is ADA accessible.
Not looking to hold an event in-person at this time? We would love to talk to you about scheduling a virtual event or team building workshop.