Using just a simple notebook and pen or pencil, manage your life in your own way using bullet journaling. It’s easy to set up your bullet journal to match your needs and budget. Keep your life organized yet flexible, your commitments visible, and have one place for your lists and goals. Use your bullet journal as a springboard for your own creativity. Bring your calendars and to-do lists (paper / electronic) to this class as well as the required supplies below. You will leave with your first bullet journal set up and ready to use!
Required supplies to bring to class:
• Your paper / electronic calendars, to-do lists, ideas for what you want to include in your Bullet Journal
• A pen or pencil with eraser and ruler to create your Bullet Journal
• Your choice of the one the following notebook types:
- Available at Barnes & Noble or Amazon: Leuchtturm1917 notebook, size A5, dot grid, approximately $20
- Available at Michael’s: Artist’s Loft notebook, dot grid, approximately $5
- Any notebook you have on hand: blank, lined, grid, or dot grid. Can be any size but recommend composition notebook or smaller (A5 is preferable).
• BIC Wite-Out Tape to cover any errors
• Colored pens to track things different types of things
• Sticky tabs to use as page markers/reference
Prior to class, please watch the Ryder Carroll’s, the inventor of Buller Journalling, 5-minute video tutorial: https://bulletjournal.com/pages/learn
The ticket price does include one happy hour glass of wine for those 21+. Anyone under the age of 21 can enjoy a non-alcoholic beverage.