Have you seen a traditional doctor, read books and countless articles about thyroid health trying to decipher your symptoms? Do you NOT feel listened to and still have a lot of confusion around thyroid health and disease. There are five clues that may indicate your thyroid is not functioning properly - even if all of your tests were interpreted as "normal":
- Weight gain
- Cold hands and feet
- Persistent infections or catching colds easily
- Hair loss, dry skin, brittle nails, and achy joints
Even if your doctor said it's not your thyroid, could it still be the root cause?
In this class we'll discuss:
- The latest in thyroid research and what it means for you
- Understanding thyroid testing: Why some thyroid tests are only telling a part of the story
- What you need to know about your symptoms and how to get to the bottom of them
- Integrative and Functional Strategies for creating thyroid health
You'll walk away feeling empowered to take the next steps toward feeling well!Please note: Class will take place at Well Works located at 2851 Clover Street in the Tobey Office Park Village complex. Please park in the first lot on right and follow the sidewalks to the Barn Bazaar courtyard. WellWorks is located straight ahead on the ground level. About the teacher:
Dr. James is a board certified family physician who is also one of the few local physicians who has completed the two-year Fellowship in Integrative Medicine at University of Arizona under noted physician Dr. Andrew Weil. Dr. James’ mission is to enrich conventional medical practice with a more natural approach to prevention and healing in one holistic practice. Dr. James stands at the intersection of traditional evidence-based medicine and effective alternative (or preventative) medicine for a healthy lifestyle.For details about our refund class cancellation policy, visit our FAQs.