Fall is here but there's still time to turn your year around and get to the heart of what matters most in 2017! In this class we will reflect, look forward, and plan a new way forward with goals that support your best, most badass self! Learn how to apply inspired action to your good intentions, moving you from wanting and wishing to a courageous new way of being.
In class you will:
- Explore the connection between goals, values and desire
- Examine what's working and what's not to forge a new way forward
- Identify roadblocks, barriers and obstacles
-Build a powerful vision for your future
- Ground with mindfulness, intention and truth.
- Begin to transform the willingness to change into actual change.
About the teacher:
Rebecca is a holistic health and nutrition coach, a yoga teacher, and a lover of all things cozy. She’s a northern girl living in Rochester, New York, with her husband and their rescue dog, Ella. You can usually find her exploring the outdoors, devouring books in bed, or putting together countless Spotify playlists (usually for her next yoga class). Rebecca has trained with yoga masters, including Baron Baptiste and Brian Kest. Her mission is to help people heal, thrive, and sustain heart-filled happiness. You can learn more about Rebecca and her coaching, yoga and teaching here: honeyandthistle.com