About Rochester Brainery
At Rochester Brainery, our goal is to create a comfortable and reliable community space where Rochesterians can learn from each other and make lasting connections. If this sounds like something you're passionate about too, we would love for you to apply to join our team as Class Coordinator.
What You'll Do
Our Class Coordinator is responsible for working alongside the owner to help assist in the operations of Rochester Brainery's classes and events. This person will not only provide support to management and other team members, but to students, teachers, and beyond.
- Helps develop, schedule, and coordinate on-site and off-site classes (both public and private)
- Manages our Class Master Spreadsheet and Master Calendar
- Acts as point of contact and decision maker for other employees when the owner is not available
- Assists in the day-to-day operations of Rochester Brainery, including cleaning and setting up for classes and events
- When needed, provides Customer Team Lead with customer service issues in a prompt and professional manner
- When needed, provides Operations Coordinator with class confirmation assistance
- Assists customers and teachers with any needs during scheduled events and/or classes
- Assists in adding classes to the website as necessary
- Manages class content on website when needed, including working with a photographer on class photos
- Approves teacher invoices have on a weekly basis
- Performs other related duties as assigned
The position will require 40 hours of work per week, Monday-Friday, with scheduled hours anytime between 6:30am-10pm. A typical schedule, for example, may be, Monday-Thursday 2pm-10pm and Friday 11am-7pm. A flexible schedule during the week is a must.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is outgoing and extremely organized with great writing skills and experience in event coordination. Some lifting is required (moving tables and chairs for classes, using a ladder, etc.).
Our Class Coordinator position starts at $19/hour and includes:
- $50/month cell phone stipend
- 10 paid Federal Holidays off
- 5 paid Winter Break days off in December (dates may vary year-to-year based on when Christmas and New Years Eve holidays fall)
- 5 paid Summer Break days off in June/July (dates may vary year-to-year based on when 4th of July holiday falls)
- 10 flex days off (for vacation, mental health, etc.)
- $250 contribution to HSA account
- 50% off all Rochester Brainery classes
Applications will be accepted through 1/11 at 5pm. We will be meeting with applicants on 1/13 and 1/14 with appointments scheduled between 9am-5pm, with the hope our new Class Coordinator start on 2/1/2022. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
All Rochester Brainery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.