We are excited to announce that we are seeking new works from emerging artists for our first ever New Works Show in January 2016! This inaugural exhibition offers an opportunity for Rochester artists to get their work seen and sold in a highly-trafficked, vibrant community space.
- Work must be from 2014 or 2015
- Work must be two-dimensional (all forms accepted, except for video/film)
- Artist must be a resident of Monroe, Ontario or Livingston County and be able to drop-off and pick-up their artwork on a specified time and date (TBD)
To apply, please send the following info to email@example.com:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your phone number
- Website (if applicable)
- Title(s), year(s), dimensions, and medium(s) of work (limit 2 artworks per artist)
- Attach up to 2 JPEG images of the artwork you would like to submit
**FORMAT FOR FILE NAMES: LastName_TitleOfArtwork.jpg**
The deadline for submission is December 16, 2015. The exhibition will open January 8, 2016 at Rochester Brainery (located in Village Gate), and will close March 4, 2016. The show will be of no-cost to the artists accepted and 100% of the proceeds from any work sold will go back to the artist themselves.
Remember, as random Canadian philosopher Marshall McLuhan once said, ‘art is anything you can get away with!’